Pumili ka ng trabahong tutugon sa iyong hilig upang higit kang pakinabangan ng iyong bayan.
- Gregoria de Jesus

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Have Coffee With Me

I know that you already knew it
You must have heard it from someone else
Behind the walls, all over our floor
And it is beyond obvious
Perfect, loud and clear
That I am having a hard time.

Though we are both past our teen years
And adolescence has long been over
Trust me, this is as tormenting as asking a high school prom date.

Seeing and feeling you walk in front, beside and even behind me makes me nervous
Your scent leaves this certain magic in the air
Casting a spell on me, on everyone else
Longing for more, more of you.
Those occasional glances you throw
Give me chills.
Hearing your voice makes my heart skip a beat  
My logic gets twisted everytime you start talking
Because every word that you utter is a hymn

You see
Your mere presence unsettles me  
but in a good way.

I am not really that good with this
But Darling, let me tell you one thing
The night sky is way brighter now that you are here.
I just have one question
Would you like to have coffee with me? (Please) . :)



No comments: